This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A former classmate on mine on college humiliated me on facebook because I unfollowed her on instagram...?
03-27-2014, 03:44 AM
A former classmate on mine on college humiliated me on facebook because I unfollowed her on instagram...?
And say how she is unworthy for being my friend. She meant to do this so this can be seen by her other friends who has the same mentality as her towards me where she posted it on our class' secret facebook group page (only our class can see the posts and not publicly). This happened in May last year but I kept a print screened picture of it in my computer. That time, I replied calmly but did not express my disappointment by saying that she did not even follow me and why she would even post where her friends (our classmates) can see it. I was totally embarrassed that I just did not express my disappointment (let alone my anger) towards her.

Why did she did that? I followed her on instagram then unfollowed her. Back then, she looks down on me thinking that I am an awkward person to her. She left a comment on my instagram picture that says an a-ok hand gesture. But knowing her, it is a sort of a mockery and dishonest because she can't take me seriously. She sees me as a joke as well. Her immature commenting was a retaliation to how I have unfollowed her there. Afterwards, she told me that her post is only a joke. I asked my friends who are not related among her and my classmates that if she really meant it as a joke, but told me that jokes are half meant according to this context.

It has been a year already and I am tempted to post the screenshot of her comments towards me to somehow prove her what she did was overreacting and downright wrong. But a few months ago, I saw her posts on facebook that she has a poser account done by other people. Meaning to say that I am not the only one whom she messes with. Also, her recent posts are filled with "not minding other people's judgment about her". It makes her think that there is something wrong with her mentality of belittling other people like me like she is a war freak.

I kept on ignoring the fact that she did this to me but the thought randomly comes back. What should I do with this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2014, 03:56 AM

You are allowing someone who is an a**hole to take up space in your head when they are not paying rent. So, in essence you are giving power over to her!

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt
-------------

Ads

03-27-2014, 04:08 AM

You are letting someone who is being childish, get to you which you shouldn't, end of the day you are the better person and let someone like that get on with their pathetic life