This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help!! I think I found a fake profile and I'm really scared!!?
03-27-2014, 08:28 AM
Help!! I think I found a fake profile and I'm really scared!!?
Okay, so I'm 15, female and a couple days ago this girl contacted me on Facebook. I gave her my number and we were kinda flirting over text. She said she was a lesbian and gave me her Facebook page. I went through her profile and the only thing posted was a ton of pictures of her. She has no mutual friends and only 4 likes, but claims to go to my school. So since she seemed interested, I told her to meet me at my school library. She didn't show up. today we were texting and she obviously wanted to talk dirty. I'm asexual and she knew that so I tried to steer the conversation away by asking her if she went to school that day. She hasn't replied and its been 40 minutes. I'm really scared. She knows my name and may have my Facebook too. She also knows about my sexuality and romantic orientation and that terrifies me. My parents are really conservative so I can't get help from them. I guess my question is: should I delete her number and cut off communication? Should I tell someone? Help!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2014, 08:36 AM

If you're talking about a number on a cell phone, see if you can change it. Explain the situation.

You don't even know she's a "she," do you? And if you are ASEXUAL, why were you flirting? Flirting with strangers is inviting trouble. I know it's fun, but it's not very smart.

If she harasses you, block her on Facebook and report "her" to the FCC.

THIS IS WHY YOU DO NOT REVEAL PERSONAL INFO ON CHAT SITES.

Ads

03-27-2014, 08:40 AM

Stop fucking around on facebook and get a real life.
03-27-2014, 08:43 AM

Honestly Victoria there are fake profiles out there. Many times I tell guys and girls your age not to put personel email and phone numbers you don&#x27;t know who&#x27;s on social net work. I&#x27;m sorry you had to exsperience this but lesson learn. You can tell someone you trust so that anything come of it you have back up. Please let others your age know that&#x27;s the wrong thing to do. Many kids are missing for that reason.
03-27-2014, 08:46 AM

Just stop texting her and contacting her and unfriend her. I've talked to a lot of random people on facebook, when I got bored of talking to them I just cut them off.
03-27-2014, 08:58 AM

Ask are you real cuz im going to tell my dad who is a cop that your making fake profiles. Ask to talk to her on the phone.