This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Was deleting him on facebook right?
03-27-2014, 11:28 AM
Was deleting him on facebook right?
BQ- Should I at least message him a good bye??

So there is this guy on fb. We dont know each other personally but we have always talked about the happenings in our life and help each other by giving advice. It went for like a year or two.

Lately just seeing him on fb makes me sick, he hates someone famous that I like and I feel like he is always negative whch his so annoying. I cant take it anymore so I blocked him few hours ago. We still dont know each other personally.

Should I feel bad? Ugh he knows a Lot me things about me! I was so stupid.He said we are friends but.. I dont wanna!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2014, 11:29 AM

just cause he hates a famous person you like? that shouldn't affect your friendship.
if it's justin bieber you shouldn't like him anyways.

Ads

03-27-2014, 11:38 AM

Thats such a dumb reason to delete someone off of facebook. Over a famous person you like ? But whatever floats your boat.
03-27-2014, 11:54 AM

It's your FB, you can do what you want, and you did do what you wanted. If you don't want to be friends with him, then it's not right to waste his time. It's good that you deleted him. Some people, especially those with very negative views, aren't worth being friends with. In life you have to learn to pick your friends wisely, that includes cutting out some people and adding some people.

Don't feel guilty or bad about it.

BQ: It's probably better not to message him since you already deleted and blocked him.