This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need some help with a boy?
03-27-2014, 11:30 AM
I need some help with a boy?
OK so I like this one guy at my school but he is the problem. I only get to see him like twice a week. In the past he has shown some interest in me, for example only us talking instead of everyone at the table. I would really like to get to know him better. Were friends on Facebook so I'm debating on messaging him. But I have no idea what to say. I mean we haven't know each other for that long so any ideas would be great. Okay and the last thing I would like some tips on is flirting, however it has to be very subtle since we will be at a lunch table with some other people. Thanks for any help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2014, 11:31 AM

Try having a regular conversation with him. Starting off with hey, what's up. Then maybe decide to get into it with 20 questions when you fly 20 questions (or more) at a time back and forth. Then after cutting small talk ask him if he likes anyone. Then go back to small talk and soon after a few questions find if he likes someone and who.

Ads

03-27-2014, 11:41 AM

Just start with a hey and ask questions like how are you? what are you doing? Hows school? etc.. and flirting. Keep eye contact and if your laughing, casually touch his arm. If you want to try laughing at all his jokes goodluck because you DO NOT want your laugh to sound fake. Goodluck eye-contact is key and don't forget to smile boys love that.Wink
03-27-2014, 11:57 AM

Just talk to him and see where things go. The flirting would have to be inside jokes that only he would get because odds are your friends will get almost anything you say. Good Luck!Smile