This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I like this girl but?
03-27-2014, 01:32 PM
I like this girl but?
So I started talking to a girl I use to see in highschool. She had no idea who I was until she messaged me on Facebook because I was selling something and she was interested. So then I told her I knew her & this and that . told her she was pretty and she would always stand out to me. Then I send her flowers to be a gentlemen and she gives them away to a friend . Found out because my friend knows her friend! I told her about it and she said that sorry she wasn't into me. What I don't get is why does she always like my instagram pics & Facebook status. I'm confused. ? I like her and I want her to notice me ! But it's not working out. Need some help. She recently broke up with her bf of 2 years. I feel like she's not over him.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2014, 01:32 PM

I would accept her not being interested. It&#x27;s not a tragedy that a person is not interested. Dealing with a person who lies about who they are interested eventually gets undoubtedly hurt lol. Good thing she told you she wasn&#x27;t interested.

Ads

03-27-2014, 01:34 PM

Liking Instagram pics doesn&#x27;t mean nothin buddy
03-27-2014, 01:45 PM

She obviously said she wasn&#x27;t &quot;into you&quot; so no matter how hard you try it won&#x27;t work. And honestly your reading to far into the liking of the Facebook and Instagram pics to much. She probably just wants to be friends nothing more.
03-27-2014, 01:58 PM

She only likes your pics and stuff because she likes them for them. Not because they are your pics. When I like pictures on FB, I don&#x27;t do it becausr I like the person. I do it because I like the pic. And also, keep tryinh. Don&#x27;t give up because as soon as you do, she might start to like you. Just give her a little space and become her friend. Then after a while, ask her again if shes into you. The key is: patience
03-27-2014, 02:10 PM

Just because she likes your instagram and facebook doesn't mean she will be into romantically, it means she likes the instagram or status! lol Try being her friend instead of pursuing her. Be yourself around her. She might start to notice you if you relax and be yourself. Dress nicely and smell nice around her. Take up some hobbies and find out what she likes so you can make conversations about her interests.

If she just broke up with her boyfriend, and she's not over it, there's really nothing you can do about it. Let her get over it on her own and just be her friend and make sure she is happy and smiling. Break ups are depressing and people need good friends to make them feel good and happy!

Please answer mine? - http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...431AALm8Iu
03-27-2014, 02:13 PM

Ok, you just answered your question: She is not over him yet.
However, I'm a girl and I think I know how she feels. I usually do not feel interested in guys that try too hard from the beginning. Do not throw yourself at her. Play hard to get. Just like how guys do not feel attracted to 'easy' girls, we girls also do not want 'easy' guys.
Since she just broke up, she needs support. Someone to talk to, she likes your posts and pictures because she doesnt want to be mean at you, or she really likes them. So all you gotta do is be her friend. Forget about compliments and sending flowers, it is nice, but do that when she is comfortable with you.
Just act normal now, be her friend, let her know you, be there for her, listen to her, you know what I mean?? Be yourself and you'll get there. You gotta be patient cuz thats what people don't have and then they scare the person they like away. So lay back a bit, and pretend that you dont like her, keep it as a secret until you feel like it's time to tell her again.
Good luck Smile
03-27-2014, 02:23 PM

She's scared of getting her feelings hurt. Women are very social,my wife is on facebook ALL THE TIME! Unless you can get her in a face to face conversation,she's going to drift with the wind. All this hearsay is doing is building a wall between the two of you.
03-27-2014, 02:38 PM

Maybe she is confused. It's hard to move on after a long relationship.
03-27-2014, 02:40 PM

Liking pictures and status in Facebook is not love/liking you...just think one's, may be she liking you as a friend. If you really like her then you also enjoy her friendship too...Love is not only an option to be with her, you can be with her as a good friend lifelong...