This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Im trying to talk to a girl but i dont have classes with her?
03-27-2014, 05:06 PM
Im trying to talk to a girl but i dont have classes with her?
There's this girl i like but i have no classes with her i only see her at the end of the day and she's always walking with a friend but i want to talk to her so badly and she recently just started following me on Instagram which is the only i can talk to her right now....so should i message her right now on Instagram or wait til tomorrow and use the advice u guys give me? please help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2014, 05:07 PM

I recommend talking to her in person first. Put a note in her locker to meet up and chat after school Big Grin It would be super sweet.

Ads

03-27-2014, 05:15 PM

talk to her on instigram or talk with her best friend if you have classes with her. when guys talk to my best friend im like ooh what does she see in him and then i get interested haha i dont know why Smile
03-27-2014, 05:21 PM

you could try talking to some of her friends(if you're close with them) and then get to know her don't message her unless you've talked previously but i recommend you get to know her with a group of people before you go to message her or talk with her privately good luck