This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
this girl never responded to my message on facebook?
03-27-2014, 06:17 PM
this girl never responded to my message on facebook?
Ok so i sent this girl I'm friends with a message on facebook the other day just asking her how her day was. it shows as being sent but not seen yet and i know she's been online since i sent it. usually she responds quickly whenever i message her but she didn't to this one... so i thought she might have been avoiding me but this morning i saw her and she made an extra effort to come talk to me and ask me how my weekend was etc... so I'm not sure if she ever got it or what and i don't want to ask her if she got my message cus i don't want to soynd pushy especially since the message was so casual.. any ideas on what's going on??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2014, 06:31 PM

Honestly man it sounds like a situation where your brain is making this into a bigger deal than it really is. I feel the same way as you that people should respond to a message if they see it and I tend to feel like something is up when they dont. But its really not a big deal, nothing is wrong, she probably was in the middle of doing something when she saw your message and just got side tracked and forgot about it.

Seeing as she came up to you in person and made a point of talking to you I would say everything is fine. Here's a pretty cool page about contacting girls which lets you in on how their minds work when it comes to things like texting and facebook messages and things like that.
http://datingdominance.com/category/contacting-girls/

Hope this helps you out my man! Good luck!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply