This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are they taking it so seriously??
03-27-2014, 11:18 PM
Why are they taking it so seriously??
I got into some trouble at school over something so stupid

So basicly there is this teacher me and my friend don't like cause she was a complete power tripper when she taught us just one of those teachers, Well in the weekend me and him made this stupid photoshopped image that Is not even that bad and made a facebook profile called "boby bop" with the image as the profile pic and sent her a request and honestly we just wanted a reaction and didnt expect it to get so out of hand, So me and him got called in she wants us to hold a metting with me her the principle and my parents over something so stupid... I mean I cant expect them to want to say sorry but a meeting.. I mean and how could to take such offense to such a dumb photo,, well the dean also kept saying "you dont know how serious this is" well.. you thoughts?

http://imgur.com/W8JsWdi

^^^
Image the big face is my mate and the blonde chick is my teacher
I mean Rude and disrespectful, but she was also rude to us during class ect Sending us out for dropping a pen or turning around for a slight second..one of those teachers

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2014, 11:32 PM

Because its rude and disrespectful.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply