This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Oooofff,,i curse the damn day i had a facebook account.?
03-28-2014, 01:02 AM
Oooofff,,i curse the damn day i had a facebook account.?
i had a facebook account approximately 6 months ago...and now i'm starting to regret it.
i wish i never had one.and there is no valid reason,,but i think facebook basically is a dating site.
i want to know the benefits of deactivating my account,,i also want to know the cons of doing that.
Not that i will change my mind or something,but just to have an acquaintance of your point of view.
(facebook is tafeh tafeh y3ny).

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-28-2014, 01:12 AM

There are no cons of deactivating, you stop getting all the annoying emails, updates, messages notifications etc. and you can reactivate whenever you want with your profile wall stats etc. all still there. I've deactivated and keep in touch with the people I want to via email or IM or 'gasp' phone. If they put up photo's they desperately want me to see, I activate my account, look at their photo's make a comment if I want to and then promptly deactivate. That's all there is to it.

Ads

03-28-2014, 01:25 AM

The only reason I have a facebook account is so I can keep up with my kids and grand-kids. I usually go on facebook once each day. A lot of times I can come nearer to contacting my kids and grand-kids on facebook than by calling their cell-phone. Now, I don't see anything wrong with that, do you? And yes, to be honest I don't really have time for facebook. I have to much other stuff to do on the computer. Have a great day.
trueloveleon@yahoo.com