This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Privacy of facebook photo's?
03-28-2014, 01:40 AM
Privacy of facebook photo's?
Hey,

Ive got a question about my profile picture on facebook, i want to make it private so only i can see it in big size.. so idc if every1 sees it at my page but , i dont want them to be able to click on it and see it in big..

I know u can do this by going to Privacy Settings-- and then go to Posts by me and make that private , but then no1 can see ur posts and i dont want that.

I hope u guys understand my question ,

Thx

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-28-2014, 01:42 AM

There is no such privacy setting that controls whether your friends can see your thumbnail or the full picture (to my knowledge) HOWEVER - there is a privacy setting to hide ALL your photos (including ones you've been tagged) from your friends.

Account-Privacy settings-Customize-Where it says "photos and videos I'm tagged in" click "ONLY ME"

Ads

03-28-2014, 01:46 AM

go through 'edit my profile'>'privacy settings' (in blue under the main topics where it says Visit your privacy settings to control who can see the information on your Profile.)>'customs'>'edit customs'