This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do random people keep liking my photos on Instagram?
03-28-2014, 06:33 AM
Why do random people keep liking my photos on Instagram?
Is it b/c of my tags with a # sign on it? lol and I thought my real friends would in the first place.. I don't have that many followers. Approximately 46 people are currently following me; however, I blocked 3 random strangers. I tried following all of my FB friends, but then they refused to follow me back and social networking has become a pain in the ass for me. Mainly, I don't even talk to people much often but of course I have friends to talk to as well. Everyone can be busy too. Every time I tried to talk to some of my old high school friends on FB, they chose not to respond to me just b/c I'm such a FB loser who barely gets any likes or comments. I mean why does that even matter to everyone... It's only social network and it can't affect friendship... That's just kind of stupid to determine what type of person your friends are on a social network page. It's better to determine in person... Not on online...

Sorry for a long message and saying all this b/c I feel that my FB friends don't seem to be interested to talk to me. So about Instagram, some random people keeps liking my posts, and sometimes about 2 or 3 of my real friends liked it. I kind of expect likes from real friends lol unless if there's the LG's or asian ladies around haha I'm Asian though. Sorry for unnecessary information. So guys, do you think it's a bad idea to get random people to follow you/like your posts? Why or why not?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-28-2014, 06:40 AM

Well yea, random people are liking ur pics even if they aren't following u because of the hashtags # but im my opinion i dnt think that its a bad idea to let them like the pictures, well nothing will happen after all, u dnt Know themSmile hope the answer was helpful!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply