This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PLEASE ANSWER!!!!!! Break up hurts so bad and need advice so bad!!?
03-28-2014, 10:32 AM
PLEASE ANSWER!!!!!! Break up hurts so bad and need advice so bad!!?
I'm so hurt.. It's a long story.. But I'll make it as brief as possible.

So, my girlfriend broke up with me... It's actually been about seven months since we broke up, but over the holidays we spent time together and even kissed and stuff.
She told me she needs to move on if there could ever be a chance at us. So we recently just stopped talking.. no contact at all. Well, I went on her facebook page to see a guy liking all of her pictures, commenting on them, and her liking his pictures back. This guy is two years older than me, taller, stronger.. pretty much everything I'm not.
Her and I are totally in love and I told her that I'd never move on... Especially since I was the one to mess things up and hurt her
Here's the thing though.. all of my pride, dignity.. everything that I am just feels crushed when I know it's only a matter of time before she dates this guy.
If she ever DOES want me back.. which I pray she does... How could I ever get past the fact that she's kissed someone else... that this guy is better than me and stronger..
She always used to call me her hero and tell me that I was stronger than anyone.. But how can I ever believe that again if she's dating someone and likes someone else?
How can I ever feel like I'm her number one choice if things don't work out with this guy.. How could I not be paranoid all the time about who is liking her pictures on facebook and this and that? How do I not feel like her back-up plan if things fall through with someone?

I guess I'd be lucky to even be in that situation because at least she'd want me back.. and who knows if that will even happen... But if it did... How in the world am I supposed to feel like her one and only? How am I supposed to not compare myself constantly to this other guy? How in the world am I going to get past it?

I know she has to heal.. but what if she's healed and I'm still being damaged? I'm not trying to sound selfish.. I love her so much and it's my fault we're even in this situation.. I just have no idea how I'm gonna get through her dating someone else...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-28-2014, 10:42 AM

kidplease calm down. u know what hurts more when u cant have the one u love

Ads

03-28-2014, 10:55 AM

Even if you did get her back all of those things would be gone so the best thing s to find someone else if you want someone to ever share those types of sentiments with but if could get her back things would be different not like you are reminiscing about.