This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I unlike the "other pages" I've liked on Facebook?
10-15-2012, 08:16 PM
How do I unlike the "other pages" I've liked on Facebook?
I've deleted all of the music, movies, etc, pages when the cross appears above the square box when you edit your "Likes" section.
But the section "other pages you've liked" (which exceeds 2000 pages), when I click on it it comes up with "No Results Found". I've deleted the cookies, etc from my computer hoping that would help but it hasn't helped it.

Suggestions?
(And this is Timeline).

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:24 PM

If you mean that you have clicked on your profile, then onto your likes and clicked edit and just clicked the "x" when you hover over the pics, it probably hasn't actually unliked those pages for you, you've probably just hidden them from you timeline. I think the only way you are able to unlike a page is if you go to that page, and actually unlike it from there. That might be what you are seeing: the pages that are in the "edit" option of your likes are the favourites, not every page, so the "others" section might just be all the pages that you have unchecked and are now not favourites. (If that makes any sense! XD) Try going to the actual pages and unliking them: that might make the "others" section go down a bit. Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply