This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm a Sagittarius woman confused about an Aquarius man! soo confused!?
03-28-2014, 03:44 PM
I'm a Sagittarius woman confused about an Aquarius man! soo confused!?
So ive been "dating" this aquarius for about 8 months now and man oh man is he confusing. Everytime I go to his house to see him he's all over and me and so very sweet. Then if I say the wrong this he will ignore me or even block me from texting, calls, and social media.. I tried to talk to him a couple weeks ago and I just poured all my emotions to him but he told me that we are really good friends and that's optimistic.. like seriously? I said we're friends? and he was like well we're not dating so what do you call it? (he's such an asshole) it's obviously waayy more than friends.. we're intimate together, I go over to his house all the time and we do EVERYTHING together! I'm so confused.. he sometimes ignores me for a few days but will text me something like "u ok?" i'll say "no" and he'll be like "k" HE'S SOO FREAKING RUDE! and for some reason he always thinks I am wrong and that he's never wrong at all! it pisses me off so much! but I really like this guy.. I think I love him.. We did try to be in a relationship in December but it wasn't working and he broke up with me because I got drunk on new years eve and acted a fool. I don't even really remember what I did... but he can't seem to move past it.. he ignored me for like 5 days then invited me over.. I asked him straight up if he wanted me to leave him alone and he told me no... -_- DO YOU GUYS SEE WHY I'M FRUSTRATED?! lol I think maybe it's just more that he's attracted to me? idk.. I'm so confused here.. I don't know whether to leave him alone or maybe just play this "friend" role to get close to him? I don't know if that makes sense.. basically he told me that I'm all talk and that's why he never tries to hear me when I tell him how I really feel.. and said it's like crying wolf.. but I don't know if I can just do this friend thing with him.. because if he talks about other girls or something that would just eat me up inside... I also don't think I can do it because when we are together the connection we have is SUPER strong, it's like a high feeling lol I forget about everything and I'm just so into him.. and then when I leave I'm like "well damnnn" because I want it to be something more.. I feel like it doesn't mean anything to him. I don't understand how he can be like that? I feel like maybe he's looking for more of a companion than a girlfriend..
I just don't know what to do..
I don't know whether I should stay or if I should go?
he's in the military and not from this state and he told me that he was going to stay in Washington state and go to school here but he's not going to do that anymore because I messed it all up..
-_-
then I asked him if he does see a future with me then text me if not don't even bother...
he replied back "I want you"
but I don't know if I'm going to stay here when I leave..
that honestly just made me loose all hope..
but that other side of me is like since he changes his mind so damn much maybe he'll decide to stay if it works out between him and I?
I'm just soo confused here..
can anyone help me out here?
I'm like driving myself insane and I don't know which route to take.
I really don't want to be his friends with benefits type deal..
his birthday is jan 30, 1991 and mine is 11/25/1990
if that helps any?
no I'm sure I'm not the one on the side.. I'm with him almost everyday and I'm the only one at his place. I stay there even when he's at work or something.. trust me I would know lol

but WOOOW JAJA! your answer truly amazed me..
I hope you're right!
I just gotta think differently I guess because to me if we're not in a relationship I think of it as friends with benefits type deal..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-28-2014, 03:59 PM

Are you sure he's not in another relationship and youre the one he's fooling around with on the side?

I have a lot of male and female Aqua friends. I like them a lot but I would never date an Aquarius guy. Tried it and quickly found out that we were better off friends than lovers.
I understand Aqua's because my moon is in Aquarius. Both the guys and girls love their freedom. The men do not like the idea of being tied into a relationship.

Ads

03-28-2014, 04:15 PM

I understand your frustration, however, I also see what he's doing. Aquarians have an extremely hard time telling you how they feel. If you think its frustrating for you know that it's also the same for them. Take the bit where he says "well we aren't dating, so what would you call it?" He's asking you what this relationship is. We need guidance when it comes to our emotions. We will never, ever be the first person to say we love you.. Unless by chance you are giving off so many vibes that it becomes obvious.. Why? Because we are insecure when it comes to emotions. People see us as aloof and cold when in reality we care more than you will ever know. We are just good at putting up a front. Second thing that I picked up was when later on you mentioned the future and his response was, "I want you." It's certainly not what you wanted to hear.. Its nothing romantical.. But Aquarius isn't one for writing a best seller romance novel.. They are logical and better suited for science and out of the box thinking. This isn't to say his love is not real, on the contrary, we love as much as the next person. If he didn't want you in his life you would know and if he continues to see you even after you give him an ultimatum then his love is real. Be patient with him. He wants you, it just takes us a little longer than others. I hope this helps because I have lost several people in my life that I cared for simply because I couldn't express myself properly. I make jokes about serious matters and others see it as uncaring. Good luck with it all, I wish you the best with your aqua. My motto is: anything worth having is never easy.