This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My crush is ignoring me? Why? Please help! I'm desperate! 10 points best answer! I will pick soon!?
03-28-2014, 05:31 PM
My crush is ignoring me? Why? Please help! I'm desperate! 10 points best answer! I will pick soon!?
Ok so I met this guy and I kinda like him, and I feel like he's been flirting with me, too. We're becoming friends and we hang out at school sometimes. He's super nice and funny, and that's saying something coming from me, because I don't usually care for the personalities of most guys my age (16). So I added him on snapchat, and sent him a few snapchats. He replied to the first few, but I sent him one yesterday and this morning, he opened them, but never replied. I didn't send him a billion snapchats, I've only sent like 4. I asked him for his number a month or two ago, but he said he has limited texts so he couldn't give it to me. I know he snapchats a lot because he just seems like the type who would be into snapchat, but a lot of my other friends snapchat him; he just seems like the type to be heavily involved in snapchat. Do some people just not like to communicate electronically? Or is he annoyed with me? Please help me figure this out.

Ps- he does go out of his way to hang out at school. Like in gym he asks me to be his running partner, but he has a lot of friends so I don't know if he's trying to space out his time and spend time with all of us. We're both in Book Club, and he partners up with me for discussions. Was I annoying? Did I overdo it? What could be the issue? It's KILLING ME.

He replies to my facebook messages, but otherwise (electronically) he behaves as if I don't exist. Like on Instagram, snapchat, vine, texting, pintrest, twitter

He's so nice in person, but acts like he doesn't want any communication with me via social media. Why is this? I mean sometimes when I walk into class, he'll shout my name to get my attention, so I know he likes me (perhaps not romantically, but at least as a friend.) so why does he ignore the social media me. I told you every interaction between me and him so please tell me, am I doing something wrong?

Its just SO weird to be such good friends with someone in school, at sports and such, and then have them totally ignore you social-media wise. It makes me feel awkward.

He recently got a girlfriend, though. But he still flirts with me. Why is this?
Another thing is, my best friend told me that sometimes when a guy likes a girl (and likes to flirt with her), but he has a girlfriend, he tries to distance himself as much as possible from the girl, so that he doesn't get tempted. Could this be true?

Ok I THINK he flirts with me. But i don't know what flirting is, but I think the stuff he's doing is considered flirting.

LOOK, I know threw out that option of "maybe he doesn't like to communicate electronically." But please don't throw that back at me. If that's the case, then WHY does he snapchat and text other girls, other guys? I'm not saying I'm the only one he doesn't reply to , but I know he's the type of guy who's always on snapchat and always texting, always on some type of social media.
@swifty13: why do you say he sounds like a bit of a player?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-28-2014, 05:37 PM

Since he has a girlfriend, maybe you should lie low for a while. Perhaps you're trying too hard?! Work on being his friend for now. He kinda sounds like a bit of a player, so find out if that's true. Talk to others who've dated him. Get to know his personality. Then, when he breaks up with his girlfriend, make your move! Smile good luck!

Ads

03-28-2014, 05:46 PM

Some people just aren&#x27;t into talking social media. He may be bored of talking to you that way. Or he really is trying to distance himself because of his gf. Maybe he doesn&#x27;t want her to know that he flirts with you. Back off a little bit and if he comes on stronger like talking to you then you know he likes you. Boys are weird and they act different from us girls, it&#x27;s sometimes hard to understand. Don&#x27;t freak out over him, give him some space for his gf. Smile if he really does like you then he will go out of his way more than usual to talk to you. Smile
03-28-2014, 05:51 PM

Make him dump his flipping girl! If he doesn&#x27;t then tell his girl that you guys made out. If that doesn&#x27;t work then slap him and fall in love with another guy!
OR
Tell him that you like him as more than a friend. If he loves you then he&#x27;ll let you know.
03-28-2014, 05:54 PM

He is just like me! Some guys are weird and only communicate with certain people over social media I being the same way like I&#x27;ll snap chat my friends all day but when someone I consider a school or work friend his me up I almost never answer now going from there seeings he is like myself I&#x27;m going to tell you the best way to get him if he is like me! What you have to do is completely dissappear from him don&#x27;t snap chat him ignore him and he will crawl Big Grin just like I do too the girls that do it to me it might take a week or even a month but I promise he will!