This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MY FACEBOOK PHOTOS QUESTION?
03-28-2014, 05:49 PM
MY FACEBOOK PHOTOS QUESTION?
NONE OF MY FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK CAN SEE MY PICTURES. IVE TRIED GOING TO Album Privacy SETTINGS AND SELECTING FRIENDS ONLY OR EVEN EVERYONE, YET MY
PHOTOS STILL AREN'T VISIBLE TO PEOPLE ON MY FRIENDS LIST. ONLY THE PICTURES IM TAGGED IN ARE VISIBLE
HELP, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

THANKS

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-28-2014, 06:01 PM

That sounds very bizarre and it sounds like some sort of issue with the site itself. My pictures are set to "Friends Only" and my friends can see them.

You may be able to get some help by emailing Facebook directly at:
privacy@facebook.com

But it may take a while. It took them a few days to contact me when I emailed them over a privacy settings issue and when they did, it was an automated email giving me instructions that had nothing to do with the question I had asked. If you reply to that automated email, though, and tell them that you are still having the issue, they should send you a real reply the next time and they will hopefully be able to give you some answers.

They also have phone numbers, which I have never used but which seem to be helpful to those that have.

Those numbers are (for the United States-- sorry if you are in another country, I don't know what those numbers would be):

650-543-4800

650-853-1300

Hopefully, you will get a better answer than this, but if not, I hope this helps Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply