This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
good Propaganda for restaurant?? please help?
03-28-2014, 07:19 PM
good Propaganda for restaurant?? please help?
hi friends,i have a restaurant,its down stairs of a big condominium but we don't sell as much we should,i think many of those people don't even know there is a restaurant the location its bad.
so i need to do some amazing Propaganda for my business.i don't want it the expensive one.
please whats ur idea????
advice me,oh i forgot it's not fast food shop.
Thanks
wish you the best....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-28-2014, 07:32 PM

I can tell you my favorite places to eat where I live are smaller family run businesses and if not for dumb luck I would not even know they exist. I have found them either through word of mouth recommendations or actually driving by them. There are many things you can do to advertise with a limited budget, but it requires work.

Make a facebook page, include menu with prices. Update it regularly.

Get your business on Yelp, Urbanspoon, and any local restaurant review service online.

Contact the local newspapers, ask for whoever handles the food reviews/social section. Invite them and a guest to come by for a complementary meal. Make sure you are there for this, tell them about the business and for gawds sake make sure their food is prepared properly.

Print up some flyers, cover basics who,why, where, when and how. Include a special for the flyer if presented. Get this out to the local churches, apartment complexes, local schools especially colleges. Get permission first though, they will tell you where they can be posted.

That should get you started. Good luck.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply