This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
will i give another chance to my husband?
03-28-2014, 10:44 PM
will i give another chance to my husband?
i caught my husband chatting his ex's before and now he is making friends with some flirty girls in social media. I am so upset because i don't do same stuff to him..what should I do?
please your opinion is a big help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-28-2014, 10:51 PM

No, he is evil and doesn't deserve to be a human. He should be some kind of hamburger guy, but not a human being.

Ads

03-28-2014, 10:55 PM

Dear Lam ,

Take time and discuss the matter instead of giving any chances , see to it if you both want to live together or not.

Hope it helps.

Vaibhav ( India )
03-28-2014, 11:08 PM

Sit him down tell him that bothers you and ask him to stop flirting. He's in a relationship and shouldn't be doing that to you. If anything let him read my answer. Take it from me. I use to flirt all the time and now she lives with another guy. You don't know what you have until shes gone. Trust me. I cry everyday and I'm not ashamed to say I'm a grown man crying myself to sleep everynight because I wanted some attention from other girls. Its not worth it. Don't be like me. Its too late to save my relationship. Its not for yours. Apologize and spend the rest of your life making her feel like the Goddess she is. Good luck to you both
03-28-2014, 11:16 PM

He doesn't have the same respect that you have for him. You need to tell him and let him know that what he's doing is not right and it's humiliating you. Step up and be a woman because your man is not going to stop doing what he's doing if you are being nice about it.
03-28-2014, 11:19 PM

Talk openly and honestly with your husband about how this makes you feel. Give him a chance to understand how his behavior is impacting you and your relationship with him. Here is some information that might help: http://bit.ly/1aNBevY. Another idea is to try to find things to do together. Work on your relationship and enjoy one another. Hugs!