This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you have ASPD (antisocial personality disorder)? If so, please help me with my questions:?
03-29-2014, 01:24 AM
Do you have ASPD (antisocial personality disorder)? If so, please help me with my questions:?
You don't have to answer all these questions of course, but ANY would be great! Thanks.

1- Do you have ASPD?
2- Do you ever pretend to be empathetic for someone? If you're not empathetic genuinely, than how do you know how to fake it?
3- I know ASPD people don't typically feel remorse or guilt, but perhaps there was one time in your life...? If so, please describe that time you felt remorse, if ever.
4- Being that ASPD people don't typically feel much emotion, have you ever "liked" anyone? How about "loved" (romantically)? If you don't feel, then how is it you were able to feel for that person? What was it about them?
5- Are you affectionate and crave affection from your significant other?
6- Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
7- Laughter I would think is an emotion... do you laugh at funny things? Or must you fake it?
8- Do you have the typical "larger-than-life", grandiose personality?
9- Have you ever wanted to change, and not have ASPD anymore? Have you ever wondered what it would be like without it? Have you considered therapy? Have you accepted help from anyone?
10- Do you WANT to harm others and see them suffer, or is it more that you just don't mind seeing them suffer? (I have heard of some people that are sadistic that enjoy watching others suffer, but that some people with ASPD will actually never seek that stuff, but if they see it, it doesn't bother them.)
11- Do you think maybe you have just been so wronged by people that you are not able to trust or like anyone and this is why you have ASPD? Do you think that maybe if there was someone out there that treated you with the utmost respect and cherished you for who you were, and was setting the most positive example to do right, that maybe you would be cured of your ASPD?
12- Would you help save a life if someone was in a fire next to you, but you weren't in the fire? Do you think you'd watch them burn, or you'd risk your life to save them? Or, would you at least call 911 for them?
13- Have you ever helped anyone with genuine good intent?
14- Do you ever do good deeds for the right reasons?
15- Do you ever hate anyone, or is hate too strong of an emotion to feel?
16- Have you ever been caring to someone and actually meant it?
17- Is there one person on this Earth that you know you'd never purposely hurt, because you like them too much?
18- In a mate, do you prefer someone else with ASPD, or someone without it?
19- Do you feel that you have ZERO feelings, or do you think there is an ounce of feelings, like 1%? If you could rate your level of emotion from 0-100, what do you think it would be, roughly?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-29-2014, 01:26 AM

This question is not answerable. People who display psychopathic behavior (anti social distortions) do not know they are narsisistic. They believe they are rather normal in their own world. They would definetly not be using social media. True psychopathic people are 1 in every 1000 people.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply