This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My best friend is already part of another group of best friends?
03-29-2014, 04:12 AM
My best friend is already part of another group of best friends?
And one girl in that group seems to hate me for no reason. Background: i moved to a new town/new school and became really close friends with these 2 girls who were already best friends, in particular one girl who became my "best friend." But these 2 girls (T and S) were already best friends with this girl called E for a long time and they were a trio. E took an instant dislike to me: giving me dirty looks, making nasty comments and pulling T and S away from me often then walking away fast so I couldn't catch up with them. T and S realised this and whenever they do anything with E they won't invite me along likewise when E organises anything she will exclude me. On T and S's facebook page and instagram they all have pictures with E saying "best friends forever!" and it makes me sad. For E's birthday they gave her designer presents and for my birthday they gave me throwaway cheap stuff. It makes me sad because T and S seem to be extremely good friends to me it's just E that obsessively hates me even though I've tried to be as nice as possible to her. If I say anything bad about E, T and S will probably take it the wrong way and ditch me as E has been their best friend for longer. I don't see why we can't all be friends? Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-29-2014, 04:21 AM

Why settle for a group of friends who doesn't appreciate you. Move on

Ads

03-29-2014, 04:27 AM

I don't think you call people who would not stand up for you your friends. Move on from them and make friends with people who would defend you. I'm tell you, if E had to ask them to pick you or her they would choose e.
Move on from them and focus on being happy because this is clearly making you unhappy.