This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What kind of guy am I?This is a question more toward girls?
03-29-2014, 05:50 AM
What kind of guy am I?This is a question more toward girls?
I'm 14 not I'm not into Facebook or twitter I love politics and video games i'll admit i'm fat but healthy and lately have been work out and losing weight in winter I was 200 pounds now i'm 160 never been into mass media trends and I do my best to be nice to people although if someones mean to me for long periods of time I turn mean to them but in hindshight I feel kinda bad about that have dreams of being a politician or president as good as JFK or FDR not like Andrew jackson,Richard Nixon,or Bush or a video game designer as good as hideo kojima I'm kinda shy and sometimes say things in my head that didn't comeout my mouth as I thought and especially nice to girls and even refuse to say B***h out of respect for them and i'm respectful to my parents (just have to learn to do more stuff for them)and also elderly people people or anyone in general I hate it when people who can't defend themselves get bullied and I always end up defending them and sometimes getting into fights I do know how to fight but I only fight as a last resort because if there's another way to solve problems I look for it and if not I try to end the fight as quick as possible I promised my family that I wouldn't smoke or drink ever and I don't break promises I like to cook or cook for other people and usually make dinner for my family.So what kind of guy would I be and will I be a good boy friend

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-29-2014, 05:53 AM

Well if you like Obama than you are a retard and good luck finding a smart girl to go for you....

Ads

03-29-2014, 05:59 AM

You're gay!
03-29-2014, 06:06 AM

You are wonderful! I hate FB and refuse to twitter. You are authentic and will someday make a great husband and a boyfriend first!
Congratulations on the wt loss in winter. It shows perseverance. It is refreshing to meet and know there are young men of true value in this world!

Keepup the good work! I congratulater your parents for raising such a great person.

Sincerely

Jinger