This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get followers on Twitter?
09-30-2012, 10:49 PM
How do I get followers on Twitter?
I'm new to the whole social networking thing so, I always just kinda stayed away from it. How do I get some followers on Twitter cause it would feel weird to be twittering away to myself.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 10:57 PM

Become famous

Ads

Cestu is a social marketplace dedicated to connecting people. We offer free front-page advertising for your twitter profile or website. Sign-up and post a link within minutes(Linkback not required but is appreciated).

My suggestion will be to use "Twitter Traffic Exposed" strategies. It is well written, easy to follow and it is basically step by step guide which describes what you have to do.

The course gives you an overview about how to add 40-60 followers per day, and improve that number. I am using it for about 4 weeks and I have about 3k followers and well established relationship with them. If you are interested I have attached the link to the recourse box, I always suggest it to my friends and people from twitter.

Also you can e-mail me and I will give you more detailed feedback!

To your Success!
Edward