This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10 Points - Facebook or Twitter?
03-29-2014, 06:25 AM
10 Points - Facebook or Twitter?
Which is better. Best explanation why wins the points.

- No smarty pants answers about how you cannot compare them because they have different uses etc.
@Rubin - You can compare the similar functions they share, and from your opinions form judgements about which particular aspects of one is better than than the other and vice-versa. To say they can't be compared is baseless.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-29-2014, 06:29 AM

Twitter, because facebook has horrible updates and changes and people put WAY too much drama.

Ads

03-29-2014, 06:32 AM

Twitter!
03-29-2014, 06:34 AM

Facebook. Its is better for posting pictures, and overall more people have it.
03-29-2014, 06:36 AM

Facebook. No contest. You can play games on it. Easily search users. And tattered only let's you write short statuses of 140 characters. Facebook can let u update a status that's like 16,000 characters long. not that u need all those characters but if u have on ur mind, u have more than enough characters to use
03-29-2014, 06:46 AM

"No smarty pants answers about how you cannot compare them because they have different uses etc."

You already answered your question, you really can't compare them. Why don't people get this?
03-29-2014, 06:48 AM

Tumblr... oh that wasn't a choice? Then I would have to go with Facebook.

But I like Tumblr more than facebook and twitter.
03-29-2014, 06:49 AM

I think facebook is better...

One reason is because you cant comment on people's twitter updates, and messaging people through twitter is a pain in the ass with the @system,

Another reason is because you can type more in facebook status's, Facebook limits you to about 600-700 characters per post, where Twitter limits you to about 100,

a final reason would be that twitter doesnt really have the whole "add friends" thing, its people follow you. Twitter in my eyes is just a huge popularity thing, to see who can get the most followers (similar to youtube and subscribers) Where as facebook you can add friends, play games, (shitty games, but still) message, IM, etc.
________________________________________________________________________________​___
EDIT! 12/18/2011 at 1:04

There are good things bout twitter though, Like, theres really no drama, Its good for roleplaying (making fake accounts, and making you a TV or Movie character,) Another thing is its trends, the #, i think its really cool, and some of them are quite funny. The best thing i like, is that you can follow Famous people and see what there up to, (they have official pages for them, and they post daily, say what there up too, etc) and i think thats really cool,

But, in all honesty, i know you dont want to hear this, But Twitter isnt really a social networking site like facebook. Maybe someday in the future it will be more like one, but not now.
03-29-2014, 06:59 AM

Facebook - it's more interactive, though the downside to that is that it allows for more cyber stalkers. I don't use twitter anymore, not that I used it very long at all, but I don't think it allows for open chat either, though correct me if I'm wrong. As someone who doesn't really use status updates much, Twitter doesn't really meet my needs. I tend to use the other features of Facebook (apps, groups, pages for things/causes, etc).
03-29-2014, 07:11 AM

Well basically I like Facebook better cuz u can chat with them, like their posts, comment on their statuses and its easy 2 use also lots of ppl prefer Facebook
On the otha hand twitter is alryt if only u knw hw 2 use it I knw a few ppl nd they tht wen they're following a celeb its means the celebs are following them as well. In twitter u can knw about wat ppl are doin nd stuff
Personally FB is better