This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get more friends on Facebook?
03-29-2014, 06:53 AM
How do I get more friends on Facebook?
I need more friends on Facebook!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-29-2014, 07:06 AM

Try searching for them by name. Also, Facebook can check your e-mail account(s) to see if any of your contacts already have Facebook. Try it out!

Ads

03-29-2014, 07:12 AM

you can either get more of your real life friends to join facebook or you can join groups such as tv shows that you are interested in and befriend people after you talk to them in the group.
03-29-2014, 07:23 AM

Try using the Friend Finder. It will search your e-mail contacts (if you have an e-mail account with certain services) and see if any of the e-mail addresses in your address book match the addresses of people who have Facebook profiles. You can get to the Friend Finder by clicking on the downward-pointing arrow next to "Friends" and choosing "Find Friends".

Also, you might try looking at the lists of friends that your friends have, and see if you know any of their friends. To see a person's friends, click "View All Friends" in the "Friends in Other Networks" box on that person's profile. If you see someone there you'd like to be friends with, click on the link to request to become friends with that person.

Finally, as previously mentioned, you can type in the names of people you are looking for and try to find them that way.