This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help! Theres this guy I like, what do I do?!?
03-29-2014, 10:46 AM
Help! Theres this guy I like, what do I do?!?
So this past summer (2013) i went to visit family and since its a small town where everyone knows each other this guy who knew my cousins talked to me. we hung out a couple of times and he would go everyday to my aunts house where i was at to see me and talk. Once i left we continued talking through Facebook, and we would msg each other alot. We joke around and I love talking to him, because hes so sweet and caring and funny. I'm the type of girl who takes things slow so even though we talked about things like we were going out, we were never "officially" going out. since I also met other people from that town I found out this other girl was also talking to him. and i thought they were going out so i stopped talking to him in Dec. he then actually began to go out with her but he would poke me on Facebook, and is now sending me msgs saying that he misses talking to me..

I dont know what to do. He has a girlfriend so I dont want to mess up the relationship, but I really want to keep talking to him. But since I don't even see him because he lives far away I don't even know if our relationship would work out. Sad Im going to go again this May so maybe I should just wait it out? But should I even be talking to him on Facebook? But if I dont then we wont talk when i go :/

ugh so confused I could really use advice... If he has a gf why is he talking to me? But weve been friends longer :/

HELP ME PLEASE!! thanks

btw im 19 dont know if this helps in any way :

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-29-2014, 10:56 AM

I don't think it's a problem to talk to him as a friend, just don't get involved romantically. It isn't appropriate to mess up their relationship. Even if you like him, you should probably let him know but tell him that you aren't willing to become "official" until he's single.

Ads

03-29-2014, 11:07 AM

I think any love relationships through facebook or other social networking sites are pointless, because they dont last long. I think you should let him go and if anything, just try to be friends with him. Try to find other guys like him in your neighborhood that you can actually go out and have fun with.
Good luck.
03-29-2014, 11:09 AM

I&#x27;m a guy (14 so my advice may not really be helpful Tongue) you&#x27;re still his friend, right? Keep talking to him, it&#x27;s a win win. If his GF gets jealous he&#x27;ll back you up saying you are just friends, then he&#x27;ll probably start getting annoyed of her. If you keep talking to him your friendship will get stronger, he has known you longer so you have that advantage, plus you guys don&#x27;t see each other much, so when he sees you it&#x27;s amazing. He&#x27;s probably just dating the girl because she lives there. Good luck!