This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook ad clicks are real?
03-29-2014, 11:50 AM
Facebook ad clicks are real?
Few days back I created an ad campaign in facebook for my website, to get some more traffic.
Everything went well, I had about 48 clicks the first day, and 61 the second day, but on google analytics it shows me that I only had 21 new visitors today. How could this be possible if through my facebook ad alone I should have 61 new visitors?
Thank you in advance for your answers, have a nice day!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-29-2014, 12:05 PM

Facebook can absolutely bring some traffic for your site. But here I find a better software which is very good fast and free website traffic getting. It can gives us 27 Easy-To-Use software tools to get Instant exposure and fast - FREE - Traffic to any site in any niche!"

With this amazing software you can...

1. Get your brand, site, and products instantly exposed on top ranking sites on Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
2. Beat out the MILLIONS of people competing for the coveted Page 1 spots on Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
3. Quickly find new leads that you can turn into new customers.
4. Create unique videos automatically from any text.
5. Submit your videos to high traffic sites like YouTube and get your video indexed by Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
6. Discover hidden (usually expensive) gaps in your online marketing plan.
7. Acquire High-Ranking domains for a fraction of what they are worth.
8. Uncover the sites where your prospects are already asking questions in preparation for buying.
9. Post online press releases for valuable exposure, free traffic and high quality backlinks.
10. Discover the higest traffic, easiest-to-rank-for keywords so you can get more free traffic fast.
11. Easily create hundreds of unique articles you can use on your blog or site, post on other blogs or sites, use in your newsletter or automatically turn into videos.
12. Submit your articles to the top article sites.
13. In just a few minutes, find all the top ranked blogs, forums and Q&A sites in your niche where you can leave a comment, post or reply for instant exposure, leads, and high quality backlinks.
14. Create a list of all the blogs and forums in your niche that have activity in recent days so you can get your message out to the active people in your market.
15. Research the best domain name for quickly getting high rankings in Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
16. Analyze and correct your website to improve your title, tags, and other content to give you the best search engine rankings for your targeted keyword.
17. Submit your site to top search engines whenever you have updates for them to review and index.
18. Get high rankings to compete with established sites (before they even see you coming).

View the site http://www.howto-increasewebsitetraffic.com/magiclead for detailed information.
Wish my answer can be your best traffic getting solution.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply