This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you unfollow people on Instagram if they never like your photos?
03-29-2014, 12:04 PM
Do you unfollow people on Instagram if they never like your photos?
Like I have some followers who never like ANY thing I post, not even once in awhile, yet I like their pics. I am sick of it lol, why do they follow me when they don't even show love? And these people followed me first. What do you do in this situation?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-29-2014, 12:15 PM

No

Ads

03-29-2014, 12:26 PM

It's like my farce of a Twitter account. My followers never retweet my stuff and I sent one a message and didn't even reply. basically just people looking for followers.
03-29-2014, 12:42 PM

Lol the thing is I was in your situation too once and what I did was unfollow them but then later on they started liking my pictures and stuff and so I felt bad that I had unfollowed so it kind of back fired on me. And plus it would be awkward to follow them again because then they would know that you unfollowed way before and followed back just now.. Idk if that made any sense but lol yeah it kind of backfired on me a bit.. Tongue haha
03-29-2014, 12:50 PM

I would unfollow that&#x27;s what I do. Like why would u like their pictures if the cant even like urs one time. Screw them Smile
03-29-2014, 12:52 PM

unfollow them and if they follow you just block them and then unblock, then their not following you anymore
03-29-2014, 01:01 PM

Maybe they are just too frank not to like your photo if they don't like it.. Anyway, you can unfollow them if you want to. I will unfollow them right away if I want to.