This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How would you feel if you were in this same situation?
03-29-2014, 03:12 PM
How would you feel if you were in this same situation?
So, I'm signed up for this website. It's kind of like Facebook, but I guess it's more for people looking for relationships. I've been talking to this guy, and we met up. We had dinner, walked around the mall, and then we went to his car and did "things." i like him. He made me comfortable and he's really nice, but I started to notice things, like, no matter how many times I give him my number, he won't text me. Then, he won't tell me his last name. He doesn't "trust" me. I used his email and googled him, and I found him on so many dating websites, and in his profile, it says, "looking for a discreet relationship." I confronted him about it, and he confirmed my suspicions about him being in a relationship already. I feel really guilty about having done something with him in the first place, and we're going to be meeting up again to talk, but I feel like "things" would happen. My brain tells me no, but at the same time, I really wouldn't mind it if things happened because it was in a way exciting. Obviously, I'm not going to do anything with him again, but how would you feel? Is it normal to feel that way, to want to do more stuff with someone even though you know they're in a relationship already?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-29-2014, 03:23 PM

id feel pretty crappy. he used u. and that isnt really right

Ads

03-29-2014, 03:26 PM

I can understand ur feelings. But Darling, i think u&#x27;r a good girl and u deserve more than this. That guy is not good enough for you. He is quite weird and i think he&#x27;s still looking for another girl who maybe hotter and sexier more than you. I think u should stop contact with him and find for urself another guy who really into u. Stop thinking about that thing happened. It&#x27;ve already happened and u cant fix it. So just Let it go and find someone else who deserve for you.
03-29-2014, 03:36 PM

I would feel crap.

Hope this helps.
~Mr Rochey~