This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I delete ALL my Yahoo messages?
03-29-2014, 07:29 PM
How do I delete ALL my Yahoo messages?
Me I use to use my Yahoo a decent bit and recently wanted to use it again. Well other then finding out that a spam bot was on it 6 days ago. I also found out I cant just delete all my old shit. And when I hit that small box thing then delete it only gets 50. I had like 100 things a day from FB and And Twitter and other shit I was on like once O.o and seeing I havent been on it sence 2 years ago thats about 356x 100 = 35600 messages. I deleted a little bit before I relized I was only to the beginning of this month after like 1-2 hours O.o . And I like the name I have its my nickname on the site I am on and everything so I dont wanna delete it. Plus I have some files from the past that I like to keep to sence I was in an old RP and some of thoughs things are gone now.... so can anyone help? I mean I just wanna delete all my email.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-29-2014, 07:41 PM

The "delete multiple" check box will delete as many messages as are "visible". This means that if you continue to scroll down, then select the check box at the top next to the delete button you will delete all message that have loaded.

Delete emails in Yahoo Mail: http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=cont...OD_MAIL_ML

Alternatively, you can use a POP client to download and delete all messages, but this will only work for your Inbox, not any other folders you may have. If you choose this option make sure your POP client has the "Leave a copy of messages on server" deselected so the client will instead remove the messages from the server.

POP server settings: http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=cont...OD_MAIL_ML

I hope this helps.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply