This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for REAL celebrity facebook pages.?
03-29-2014, 08:59 PM
Looking for REAL celebrity facebook pages.?
Does anyone know a site or maybe they have saved as a fave/friend a REAL celebrity facebook page? I know Kathy Griffin, Nancy Grace, Eric Stonestreet, Britney Spears and Paris Hilton have their own pages, but I'm looking for more a-list actors and celebrities. Not "fan pages" or poseurs. Real celebs to connect with. Do you know of any?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-29-2014, 09:06 PM

I believe that any popular singer may have a Facebook page, but it's a fan page. They update information for releases, ticket sales, and performances and etc. But i don't believe that any celebrity has a real Facebook page. Not that i have come across. Twitter would be much more reliable since so many people use it such as Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber. Just to name a few, John Mayor and John Legend are also on there, it's not just teen sensations.

I wouldn't trust a Facebook person claiming to be Britney or Nancy Grace. I would just join a fan page and try to find them on Twitter.

Ads

03-29-2014, 09:19 PM

if they have a facebook it would be private, they dont want fans adding them. They just want their friends only not fans.only their fanpage is the only one you would be added to.