This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to not be shy? or annoying? or intimidated?
03-29-2014, 10:09 PM
How to not be shy? or annoying? or intimidated?
hi I'm 15 and I go to a new school, kinda. I've been going here for a year but I still don't know people. I'm in a sport and I have practice every weekend. the coach pokes fun at me because I never talk. it's because I don't have anything to say, or I'm intimidated. usually I will stand there thinking of something I could say, but I don't know what to say. I try to ask more questions and be a good listener, but nothing comes to mind. anyways, on twitter, I'm really outgoing, I speak my mind and I tweet a lot. I've been loosing followers (the kind that go to my school) so I stopped tweeting my hilarious tweets and such. I don't tweet too constantly but If I am on twitter and bored, I will tweet every ten minutes. and I hold small talk too. but help me. people on my team have actually blocked me. I don't know if it's because I'm annoying or if they jus don't like me. maybe they think I'm snobby because I never talk? I had some self confidence but it's when I'm around my team or people from my school I get intimidated. HELP

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-29-2014, 10:10 PM

When you're thinking of what to say you should be thinking of how you are on Twitter and just release the energy

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply