This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
should I put my new business on twitter?
03-29-2014, 11:14 PM
should I put my new business on twitter?
Im in Dallas and starting a new hobby for profit and want to know a place besides Myspace to have people view, purchase, comment
diapercakesbyirese.blogspot.com

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-29-2014, 11:22 PM

I say yes. very popular site.

Ads

03-29-2014, 11:34 PM

No i would not, i dont even look at My Space or twitter. what i suggest you do is start off small, put your own web page on line, and advertise in your local papers first, or local TV station if you can afford it
or go to a weekend market and show your products there hand out some business cards with your web page on.
03-29-2014, 11:43 PM

that would be a good way to get your name out there and be social about it also attract a wide variety of people i would do it
03-29-2014, 11:46 PM

yeah but dont post something every 2 seconds bcz that gets annoying..keep it short , simple, and to the point
03-29-2014, 11:54 PM

You should definitely put your business on twitter there are so many people that are on twitter and you can find people that are interested in what your business actually is. I read through this site and it helped me out with just twitter but it had a business section as well you should look at it it might help you with you decision. Both of these sites should help
http://twitter.trafficvault.com
http://socialmediaabc.trafficvault.com