This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What happens to the bad sellers on paypal?
03-30-2014, 01:51 AM
What happens to the bad sellers on paypal?
Say, I purchase something via a facebook group and it needs to be shipped. I pay and the other person does not ship and blocks all communication with them. So I turn it into paypal and get my money back. But I assume paypal can't afford to keep paying back all the good folks for the scammers...so what happens to the folks who were bad and scammed? Does paypal hunt them down? Surely there is legal action? Or do they just chalk it up to bad deals? Or do they even cover that you were scammed and say its your fault for dealing off facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2014, 02:00 AM

First up, don't so any on-line transactions through Facebook, Craigslist or similar. You have little protection and a high chance it's a scammer that eBay kicked off.

PayPal will roast the seller. They will stop at nothing to collect, and they account will be frozen. The scammers will wish they were in front of Judge Judy compared to what they have coming to them.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply