This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get the girl?
03-30-2014, 03:43 AM
How do I get the girl?
I have a huge crush on this girl in my grade (12th). She's insanely hot, really smart (valedictorian of our class), charming, and just perfect in every way. I think about her all the time.

Two problems, though:

1) She barely knows that I exist. We've never spoken before, even though we've shared a bunch of classes over the years.
2) She has a boyfriend. He goes to another school, and from what I hear, he's really similar to her, in that he's also valedictorian, handsome (her friends said he's hot), etc.

I'm not exactly ugly, but I've never been called "hot". I'm not dumb, but I'm not as smart as her.

However, I absolutely NEED to make her mine. She's all I can think about, and I've fantasized so much about her, like our marriage, kids, etc.

I know this sounds like obsession, hell, it IS obsession, but I need advice.

How do I break them up and steal her away from him? How do I win the girl of my dreams?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2014, 03:54 AM

Average teenage selfishness there. You don't even know her but you claim you need her. You do not NEED to make her yours, you just want to. Do you really think a smart girl like that would want a guy who is intentionally trying to break her and her boyfriend up? Of course not. If she already has a good relationship, she's not going to end it just to be with you. She doesn't know you, but she will notice that someone suddenly starts to try to weasel their way into her life.

Ads

03-30-2014, 03:59 AM

Yeah what Gina said. Just give it some time and someday maybe if you two are meant to be then, maybe they will just breakup. but for now, just try to get her attention by becoming her bestest friend. How? well do small things like making eye contact with her, accidently running into her in the hallways, or maybe like if you ever find yourself in a situation close to her be like "hey i know you right? yeah you"re the girl from..." and just stuff like that.
Good Luck!
03-30-2014, 04:02 AM

I wouldn't get into their realtionship but if you really want to know this girl start making excuses to talk to her like about a class project something then you can casually start making conversations and get talking to her but make sure this is gradual. Best way to get this girl to be yours is actually start talking to her become acquainted and even become friends,she might start liking you I cant promise this is how it will go down but it's a good way to try to get her. Like I said dont do anything to make them break up,if you want her to be yours let it come naturally,but wont happen if you never talk to her let her acknowledge you
03-30-2014, 04:07 AM

That&#x27;s infatuation, most relationships don&#x27;t last so you may have your chance. You need to prove your existance to her but in a subtle way. You say you share classes? Why don&#x27;t you ask her about her classwork, if you have enough encounters you can become friends with her, add her on Facebook and messengers, get her number, but make sure you are on good terms with her. Make sure you talk to her often &quot;enough&quot; and don&#x27;t appear to flirt.
All you need is charm and charisma, building muscle never hurts, a lot. Just adapt to what kind of person she likes, find out who her friends are, let her know you&#x27;ll help her. (Adapt)
You may think you&#x27;d get on bad terms with the boyfriend but she would most likely get pissed at the boyfriend if you really win her friendship.
I had similar experience, I got my crush to say she liked me &quot;that way&quot;, a little knowledge of psychology is good.
I know you must be thinking of the friend zone, I have no way of fixing that so don&#x27;t go there.