This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I try to talk to my ex if I miss and still have feelings for her?
03-30-2014, 04:14 AM
Should I try to talk to my ex if I miss and still have feelings for her?
We broke up about 4 months ago. Not because we didn't like each other anymore, it was because she lived about 15-20 min away and she said she couldn't make time for me anymore. We dated for 6 months. She is 17 and I'm 16. But Even though it's almost been 5 months I still have feelings for her. I will say she was my first love. We haven't talked at all since we broke up. I really want to text her but idk if that's a good idea. Can anybody tell me what I should do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2014, 04:17 AM

I find it hard to believe that she is the only girl in town .

Ads

03-30-2014, 04:30 AM

you have to talk to her. but to get a girl back you have to &quot;do it big&quot;. As in like run to her house in the rain and cry as you tell her how much she means to you and how you tried to let her go but you just can&#x27;t live without her and kiss her and don&#x27;t let anything she says stop you. make it like a movie and do whatever it takes. girls want that really bad.
and then if she doesn&#x27;t respond still, you know that she&#x27;s mean and doesn&#x27;t deserve a great guy like you, who&#x27;s willing to put himself out there.
Either way, you&#x27;ll end up happy and with someone eventually.
best of luck! Smile
03-30-2014, 04:33 AM

It sounds like you never got real closure with this if you're still thinking about her so often. I think texting her may be good for you. Don't be over dramatic or uncharacteristic. She may thinks its weird or desperate if you do, so I would suggest a simple text. Before you do, check her social media and make sure it doesn't seem like there's a new guy in the picture. If there is a guy then I wouldn't bother because it would mean she's probably over you. If there isn't then you should be in the clear. I don't want to give you false hope, and you should be ready to face rejection because she may not feel the same way anymore. If you decide to text her you might want to say something along the lines of " (insert song here) came on the radio today and reminded me of you and I wanted to see how you were." This implies that you don't think about her all the time but still care about her. It kind of brings back the past a little too ad the part of your life that you shared. Then hopefully you can get a conversation started. If she seems interested in the conversation then maybe you can mention that you miss her and suggest meeting up sometime, If she gives short replies and never asks anything about your life then I would assume she isn't really interested and you should throw in the towel and try to get over her. Hope everything works out!
03-30-2014, 04:34 AM

Man oh man I don't know what to say. I mean texting her might mean you'll communicate and you'll start missing her even more. But not texting her won't get you the closure you need.
So you're gonna have to decide what to do. Do what feels right, even if it means you have to prepare for getting hurt again.