This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
twitter followers, helppp!?
03-30-2014, 04:15 AM
twitter followers, helppp!?
I've just started using twitter properly, and really dont have a clue. But none of my friends have it, as its not popular in my little town :/ so i literally have NO followers. So if any of you guys would follow me, id appreciate it lots. My twitter is.. http://www.twitter.com/xlaurasmith
oh yeah and ill follow you's back if you's follow me Big Grin

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2014, 04:29 AM

Ill follow youuu Smile
p.s. follow me back ,

Ads

03-30-2014, 04:42 AM

Generally people follow you because they enjoy what you are discussing. Usually there are common interests between you and your follower. For ex: I am a big Cubs fan so all of my followers are also Cubs fans. The best thing to do is go to the search button and do a search on something you like. That will give you people who are discussing that. Open up some of the discussions and see if you like any of the people, and maybe you might want to follow them. Sometimes people will just follow you back. I recommend, though, that you post a bunch of comments to get something in your twitter deck for others to read to see if they enjoy what you are saying. So pick a topic you like and just make a bunch of comments about it. As soon as people find you (they also will be doing searches just like what I just told you to do) they will start to follow you.