This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
where are the pics i tagged from my friends fb?
03-30-2014, 07:25 AM
where are the pics i tagged from my friends fb?
I tagged photos and they are not in my photos

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2014, 07:34 AM

A tag links a person, page, or place to something you post, like a status update or a photo. For example, you can tag a photo to say who’s in the photo or post a status update and say who you’re with. Tagging people, pages and places in your posts lets others know more about who you’re with, what’s on your mind and where you are.

When you tag someone, they'll be notified. Also, if you or a friend tags someone in your post and it's set to Friends or more, the post is visible to the audience you selected plus friends of the tagged person.

When someone adds a tag of you to a post, your friends may see what you’re tagged in on Facebook. The tagged post also goes on your profile (timeline). If you’d like, you can turn on Profile (Timeline) Review to review and approve each tagged post before it goes on your profile (timeline) or exclude some people from seeing tagged posts of you on your Wall (timeline).

To learn more, check out our guide to tagging.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply