This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Seriously. Why doesn't anyone use Google+?
03-30-2014, 08:13 AM
Seriously. Why doesn't anyone use Google+?
Facebook is such a big mess of clutter now. There is no privacy, and their new "Timeline" feature looks like shit. I've been noticing a lot of people resorting to Twitter in response of all the new changes that Facebook has done... but it makes me wonder, why people don't give a damn about Google+.
I'm glad you agree. When do you think it will come out of this "beta phase" where there is nobody around? I just want to somehow spread the word because it's getting so annoying now. Facebook sucks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2014, 08:18 AM

I deleted my FB account and made a Google+ account with some of my friends but I'm confused still why no one else uses it. Its pretty good in my opinion. But I'm using twitter now since everyone I know is using that. One day I guess people will start using google+

Ads

03-30-2014, 08:27 AM

It isn't "popular" enough. I was thinking about making one soon. I probably will tonight.
03-30-2014, 08:37 AM

Google+ was originally created for Business and Corporations as a Social Network for them and they have privacy issues also. One being no privacy of doing a web search for you. Yours is the first Google+ question I have seen in quite awhile. With the way every thing is changing, it is a very good idea to read a web sites privacy policy before setting up an account.