This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook is giving me wrong notifications????!!!!?
03-30-2014, 09:35 AM
Facebook is giving me wrong notifications????!!!!?
facebook gives me a notification that this person liked my comment... but the probleme is i never wrote that when i click on the notification nothing happens i stay on the home page... and i tryed searching for the person who like my "comment" shes not on facebook.. or maybe she cant be searched but... i dont understand!!!!! am scared... O.O

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2014, 09:36 AM

Facebook screws up on me all the time, I wouldn't worry too much about, that kind of thing happens to me often.

Ads

03-30-2014, 09:53 AM

I'm getting wrong notifications like you too !
Yesterday it said 3 people commented on my status when there was nothing there.
This morning it said someone liked my album and that person hadn't.

Anyways, you know facebook is shutting down on March 15th ? So make the most of it !!
03-30-2014, 10:00 AM

why still using facebook ??? i mean get your butt up and have fun in real life !!
to your question, it never happens to me . it's just weird !
03-30-2014, 10:08 AM

yah it happens sometimes like ill be having a conversation on a status and the person i was having the conversation with gets their name popped up saying they commented and i go to it and theres nothing. it always does that
03-30-2014, 10:17 AM

As well as Facebook messing up (which happens a lot-believe me), the comments gone now may have been deleted or "unliked" by the people who posted them. It will still give the notification sometimes, but nothing will be there.

One way to check this is to check your email for comments on your page (if you didn't disable the email notifications). An email would be sent automatically if there was a comment.

Hope this helps!