This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shot at over facebook help?
03-30-2014, 11:23 AM
Shot at over facebook help?
Ok so someone made a fake account of me on facebook and it has caused problems to the point where my house was shot at. Facebook wants a notarized statement explaining my request to know who made the account? Can anyone please help me out. Also will facebook or the police end up telling me who made the account so I can stop the problems. I have 4 young kids and I dont want any of them getting hurt Thank you
The account has already been closed and I have called the police they are on the way right now. I found a bullet lodged in my glass. Thankfully no one was hurt. Should I still give facebook what they need?
The police were already called

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2014, 11:27 AM

report report call the cops and report; the police can help you they will get Facebook to shutdown the account

Ads

03-30-2014, 11:30 AM

Get the police involved NOW.
03-30-2014, 11:36 AM

Wow that's a gnarly story. Call the cops and tell them, they should be able to easily find the perpetrator.
03-30-2014, 11:46 AM

Wait....WHAT???? Someone made a fake Facebook and your house was shot at because of it, you have young children in the house, and the first thing you thought to do was to ask about it on Yahoo Answers?!??!?!

What you need to do is go to the police IMMEDIATELY! I don't see why you didn't talk to them when you reported the shooting...or didn't you report this?

YOU don't need to know who did this....The POLICE need to know who did this and they, as law enforcement, will get that information from Facebook. It's not up to YOU to stop this, it's up to the police. It's up to YOU to report it.

Do you have your priorities straight now? Call the police IMMEDIATELY! Ask if they have a cyber-crime unit. If not, a detective will do.

All I can do is shake my head at your lack of common sense.....