This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Notifications- Picture Comments?
03-30-2014, 11:47 AM
Facebook Notifications- Picture Comments?
For some reason, facebook has stopped notifying me when someone comments on my pictures, then I will look at pictures to see several people have commented without my knowledge. By the way, no one else has access to my account, how can I reverse this and have facebook start sending me notifications again? Thank you! Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2014, 11:58 AM

I'm not sure if you mean email notifications or the notifications in the bottom-right corner, but I'll answer for both.

For email notifications: Click on settings at the top of the page. Then click on the Notifications tab. Scroll down to the Photos section, and make sure the things you want to be notified about (such as comments on pictures of you, your pictures, albums, etc.) are checked. Then, scroll down to the bottom and click "Save Changes"

For bottom-right corner notifications: Click on the little sign post notification icon. Click on the link that says "See All". Then look under "Applications you've authorised" til you find the one that says "Photos" and make sure it's checked

Hope this is what you were looking for Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply