This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook or MySpace??????????????????
03-30-2014, 02:21 PM
Facebook or MySpace??????????????????
I don't know enough people to be on facebook.. and the handful know don't have a facebook.
So I would have zero friends. Is facebook any good at all?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2014, 02:32 PM

Facebook is like Myspace in the early 2000's. It's overpowered MySpace.

Ads

03-30-2014, 02:37 PM

Facebook is 1000x better than myspace.
03-30-2014, 02:47 PM

i had myspace, but someone told me check out facebook; so i check it out and it was easier i found people faster and from being a noob with zero friends i had over 100 friends on my first log in. i would go with facebook because it is easy and fun.
03-30-2014, 02:52 PM

Go facebook for sure! You'll be surprised how many friends you find on there. =]
03-30-2014, 03:07 PM

the only reason i have facebook is because all my family and friends have it and its the only way i can keep in touch with all of them in one place. but to be honest, between those two, myspace is way better. i don't like facebook at all, never have, but if everyone i knew had myspace, i'd switch in a heartbeat. the only thing that's keeping me there is my family. myspace is way better. it's a lot more organized and has more privacy than facebook does. its just BETTER. period.
03-30-2014, 03:20 PM

I Love facebook, I have over 120 friends.
03-30-2014, 03:24 PM

Even with the new changes to Facebook, it is better than MySpace.

MySpace added so much junk to their pages that the site runs very slow. What time it takes you do complete a identical function on MySpace, you can complete several on Facebook.

Try to get your friends to open up Facebook accounts, then as a group decide which service all of you will stay active on.....And nothing says you have to get rid of your MySpace account if all of you decide to make Facebook your main Networking Site....Many people, myself included still keep their MySpace site for those few friends who just can't leave the service.
03-30-2014, 03:40 PM

I prefer Facebook over Myspace. Facebook tends to have a clean cut look. Facebook is simple and easy to use. All of your favorite Facebook applications can be bookmarked to click on wherever you are on Facebook. There are less advertisements on FB and if you dislike an ad, you can choose for it not to be shown anymore. Like most social connectivity websites, Facebook gives you the option to upload pictures and videos, update your status,comment or "like" others status or activities,fill out an about me section of your profile answering questions like favorite books or favorite quotes. On facebook there is an easy to access News Feed that acts as the Home screen updating you with your friends recent activity. You can "Become a Fan" of different pages whether the page is "Strawberries" or "Passing Gum Like Its Illegal" There are thousand of pages and groups to join and you can even create your own.Different ways of communication include writing on a friend's "wall",sending them a message that only you can and the receiver can access, or Chat (instant messaging) located on a toolbar at the bottom of the page. Another advantage of Facebook is that it allows more privacy and security than most social networking sites. You can make different parts of your profile private to yourself, friends, or people who are not your facebook friends. You can also edit what different facebook users are allowed to view on your profile.
I hope I helped. Have fun Smile
03-30-2014, 03:44 PM

Facebook,-