This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why does facebook keep deleting my friends!!?
03-30-2014, 02:35 PM
why does facebook keep deleting my friends!!?
idk...i made a facebook about 6 months ago....i now have 216 friends...i once had about 220 but they keep removing my friends?....i get about several friend request everydayy...but then the next they facebook starts removing people.....this always happened to me...i remember i had to add about 50 extra people cuz facebook just keeps removing my friends!...right now i should be up to about 240.....WTF???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2014, 02:39 PM

FB doesn't remove your friends. Maybe your "friends" are removing you.. ? Or maybe they are just deactivating their accounts.. ?

Ads

03-30-2014, 02:44 PM

Facebook offers several support options if you have an issue with your Facebook account. You can search the Facebook Help Center and find a wide variety of answers to solve your problem. If you do not find a solution, Facebook allows you to complete a form and email a question or complaint. Because Facebook has multiple departments that deal with website issues, locating the correct department is essential if you want a reliable solution to your problem.

Difficulty:ModerateInstructions

Log in to your Facebook account. Click "Account" from the top-left corner of your homepage. A drop-down list appears.

Click "Help Center." Type a question pertaining to your problem in the "Enter a Keyword or Question" field.

Browse the results to find an answer to your problem. If you cannot find a solution, type "Contact Facebook" in the "Search" field at the top of the page. A list of contact options appears.

Read more: How to Email Facebook About a Problem | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_8787850_email-fa...z1bAD7Q3tX
03-30-2014, 02:48 PM

andziety is right... ive had friends go down in number and ive found about 7 of my friends on there deleted their facebook... or they delete/block you.... i really dont think they remove your friends unless your being hacked by someone... if your positive its not your friends deleting their facebooks/or you then try changing your password