This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I do about this girl? (10 point for best answer)?
03-30-2014, 03:50 PM
What should I do about this girl? (10 point for best answer)?
So I'm a junior in high school and could use some advise. I knew this girl all the way back in 8th grade and I thought she was great in looks and personality, I had no interest in dating her though at the time because I just wasn't interested in that back then. We talked a little but were never friends. So last year I had gym with her and I was blown away by the feelings I had for her. It took me the whole year to approach her and when I did I'm pretty sure I came off as nervous and lame. It was also the only time I was able to speak to her due to coincidence. This year I have no classes with her yet I still can't get her out of my head. Recently though one of my friends told this guy that I'm friends/acquaintances (we sit with each other in study hall and talk but I've never hung out with him outside of school or anything) that I like this girl. Apparently he's in her group of friends and offered to kinda talk me up to her. I'm considering this but really don't like it since I probably didn't leave the best impression all the way back in 8th grade (immature moron), I don't know him that well, and I think that being set up is kind of lame and immature and I'd just rather do it in person. Yet again I never see her now and don't see any other options. Don't even really have the opportunity to try talking to her in the halls. I'm just really confused overall, I'm usually pretty good with girls but I have no idea what to do here. I'm just really nervous and second guessing myself, it's kinda of like I feel like shes out of my league even though we're pretty much equal socially and looks wise. And advise would be much appreciated. Btw I'm not on Facebook. Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2014, 04:00 PM

Dude you blew it. Now be a man and suck it up.

It's high school, after 2 weeks in college you'll be amazed you cared this much.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply