This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Libra guy broke up with me, how do I get him back?
03-30-2014, 07:54 PM
Libra guy broke up with me, how do I get him back?
We have been together for 8 months and we have officially broken up for 3 times including this throughout this period. I'm a cancer and he is a libra

We broke up for similar reasons.

The first time (2nd mth into r/s): He feels guilty for having thoughts of getting intimate with me (i.e taking off my clothes etc) when I'm supposed to go to his house one day.

The second time (7th mth into r/s): He initiated a breakup after we left his house. He wanted to get intimate with me but I push him away. Reason being, I don't really have much trust in him as he has been mentioning about breakups and this made me unable/ not ready to get intimate with him too.

The third time(8 mth into r/s): I asked him over text if he still loves me and he said he wasn't sure of his feelings and he doesn't feel like hanging out with me anymore. He told me that
(1) his feelings have faded
(2) I wasn't open about our relationship (Not introducing my friends and family to him, and not uploading out picts to social media platforms), not being about to satisfy him (getting intimate)
(3) he feels guilty whenever he touches me because he feels like he is corrupting me
(4) he is afraid that he will cheat on me like his friend as I wasn't able to satisfy him physically
I was just different from his ideal girl. I guess he regretted after awhile and said that he didn't actually wanted this breakup but I replied him saying that he seems rather sure of his decision already. That was when he said "Nevermind. Since you think of it that way" From then on, he became very determined to let go.

Since the breakup, I have been the one that is initiating convo. He has been replying to my msgs too. At the start, he kept trying to push me away, asking me to move on, not to be sad, stay strong etc but now, we have been talking normally although he is still sure that he doesn't want us to be anything more than friends, not now and in the future.

We have broken up for about 2.5 weeks and I stop contacting him only yesterday. So I was wondering if there is still a chance of getting back together and how?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2014, 08:05 PM

If you are retarded enough to believe in horoscopes, then this guy is perfect for you. Keep pushing, he'll come around.

Ads

03-30-2014, 08:10 PM

Usually, Librans are good people at heart and they easily forgive people who have wronged them. They constantly weigh situations to find the right and wrong (just like the scales which is their sign) which can result in a sort of analysis paralysis. That is why it takes longer for them to make decisions. If he feels like he is the one who was wrong, chances are that he will apologize to you.
You are not at fault here. I think he needs to apologize to you for making you feel violated. You were not ready for it and he should understand that his actions made you uncomfortable. If he truly loves you, he will understand otherwise you are better off without him. You will find another guy that respects your boundaries.
03-30-2014, 08:21 PM

Always know your self-worth. You deserve someone better. You stated there he has already faded his feelings. Dont wait for him. Be good to yourself. Always know when to forget and when to hold on.
03-30-2014, 08:26 PM

Let him go. Libra can be fickle. For whatever reason, he is just not that into you.
Keep your dignity and stop reaching out to him.
03-30-2014, 08:32 PM

I honestly think he was done with the relationship altogether the first time he broke it off... But if you kept talking to him, he either decided to give it a second shot or felt bad. I've done that a few times... I like to break things off gently and a lot of times I will put all the blame on me. But if the guy comes around trying to get back together, I'd probably get back with him out of guilt. Unless I'm REALLY over him, then I'll insist on friends. Anyway, it's a pity relationship. You have to move on. He's not serious about it and you're going to end up hurt. Because once he gets fed up with this back and forth all because of his emotions, he'll turn cold. He's doing his best to be nice about it right now.
03-30-2014, 08:46 PM

Im a libra and i agree w B