This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can I send this through the mail?
03-30-2014, 08:20 PM
Can I send this through the mail?
I run a fairly successful instagram page and want to show my followers my appreciation! It is a hunting page and was wondering if I could mail deer scents and antlers over the mail? Stuff that has to do with hunting you know, but not knives or guns? Any ideas and can I mail it ex scent antlers hunting call? Instagram name virginiahunting

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2014, 08:23 PM

Is this an actual question, or is it just an attempt for you to get more followers?

https://www.usps.com/ship/can-you-ship-it.htm

But there's your answer.

Ads

03-30-2014, 08:25 PM

Yes. It's not hazardous.
03-30-2014, 08:38 PM

It's not illegal for anyone to own deer antlers or deer scent. So you're ok.
03-30-2014, 08:52 PM

Sounds like a pitch; however you should know the answer what is allwed via UPS and not, with ammo and guns being such a focused political news issue lately. Do I understand the page is for selling your stuff? If so, for your "business"page to be really worthy of all serious hunter's attention and willing to pay for YOUR stuff, it's time to graduate past Y/A for your info. Research marketing and how to format to sell yourself. If that is not your goal, good luck in your hunting related ventures, a multi-million dollar business.
Anything that will fit into a mailing box can be mailed EXCEPT guns and ammo.