This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook-was it deactivated, blocked, or set to private?
03-31-2014, 12:34 AM
Facebook-was it deactivated, blocked, or set to private?
I think somebody may have blocked me, but I'm not sure. This person had a partially public profile. All the wall posts were available to everybody, but not all the pictures. Then one day while searching up my friend, I went to the profile and got a message saying that I could not view the page because it either didn't exist or the link was broken.

A couple days later I go back and try to search my friend again, only this time the name doesn't even come up in the search bar. I cannot view comments or anything by this person left on other pages. It's like the profile didn't even exist. I made a second facebook account a week ago since I wanted to delete everything off my other one and get a fresh start....I could not view my friends profile from this account either....it was just not there..I was using the same computer though. I have not tried from a different computer and don't care enough to do that.

I am offended that a friend would block me, but they don't live close by and the only way we kept contact was online so I can't ask what happened.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-31-2014, 12:37 AM

It seems like she deleted her acct, esp. if you tried access with a new account of your own. You could always ask mutual friends if they have been experiencing the same thing.

Ads

03-31-2014, 12:52 AM

First time your friend blocked you : second time seems like he deactive his account;;;;;
03-31-2014, 01:00 AM

May be he has blocked you..
03-31-2014, 01:07 AM

She has deleted her account.