This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is StubHub a secure site for selling ?
03-31-2014, 01:03 AM
Is StubHub a secure site for selling ?
I'm from UK and I need to sell Katy Perry tickets for one of the London shows before May.

They say that you get payment after the actual concert. So I'm worrying do they pay me after or before the gig ?

And also I had e-tickets but I also printed them off. Can I send them by post ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-31-2014, 01:08 AM

I have used Stub Hub on several occasions and they have been very professional and I would not hesitate to use them again

Ads

03-31-2014, 01:13 AM

Hello!

Thank you for your interest in StubHub. On our StubHub UK site, sellers do receive payment after the event has completed. This is to ensure the buyer can attend the event without ticket issues, which enables us to then pay the seller.

Even though you have electronic tickets, it is certainly acceptable to print them and physically ship them to the buyer. As a reminder, when completing your listing, please make sure to choose the correct shipping method.

We hope this helps ease your concerns. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to email us at teamstubhub@stubhub.com, or find us on Twitter @StubHub and @StubHubUK.

Sincerely,

StubHub Executive Customer Care Team
http://www.StubHub.com
Twitter- @StubHub