This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why don't people join my Minecraft server?
03-31-2014, 06:18 AM
Why don't people join my Minecraft server?
I am running a Minecraft server with Bukkit and i advertised everywhere, i mean EVERYWHERE, even started a Facebook page, but still no one is joining... What do i do now, I do run it on my home computer and no lag, lots of RAM, can someone help me out here???
Server ip 173.54.83.63

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-31-2014, 06:22 AM

Start by getting the people you know to play. A server with no community isn't much fun. Adding interesting structures or "games" can also attract attention. If I log on a server and just see a brand-new world, I'm going to get tired and leave. Finally, be patient. It should take some time.

BTW, how can I get to your server?

Ads

03-31-2014, 06:37 AM

Like TavarinSeven said, what would draw YOU to a new minecraft server? Fun games, many different things to do, fun plugins, etc.
03-31-2014, 06:53 AM

What is the address for your Minecraft server? I can also try to help spread the word Smile
03-31-2014, 07:01 AM

i only play on servers that - don't lag, don't crash, are never down, they do not have pvp enabled EVERY WARE because i don't want some to raid my base because they are to lazy to get their own shit, generally booby traps work for them but i have had ppl in groups come after me i still won tho, apparently they didn't think about aiming for the player "head" with a weapon, i killed all 3 of them with a stone sword and iron armor, hey i got free diamond armor and other stuff from the idiot trio.
if your server is like something i would play tell me the address, if not then to bad, i generally just farm and build stuff