This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello there! I just need your advice. I have an american bf, and he is 67 years old, and I am just 23.?
03-31-2014, 07:21 AM
Hello there! I just need your advice. I have an american bf, and he is 67 years old, and I am just 23.?
We've been for a year and 2 months already. We spent time together 4 time, and he even went to our province to met my family. I have no doubts to him because i believe that he is real. He told me that he didn't log on to cb after she met me. But theres a time that my friend sent a message to him, asking about his children and if he already meet his special someone. He didn't reply within 2 months. But when he came back to US after meeting my family, and thats after 2 months since my friend sent him a message in cb(dating online). My friend check her account again and she found out that my bf replied and said "my children doesn't at home, they already finished in college. My search is ok, but I haven't found special someone yet". My friend told me and it was very painful. So i sent him message through yahoo, asking why he told that and asked him if he still searching someone to be special? He immediately deactivated his account there, and told me "no, it was not me who replied to you, maybe scam. Many explanations from him, and i don't know if i will believe him? I asked him if he needs break up? and he said, no because he really love me. But i believe he did the reply in cb. He even asked if where's the place of my friend located. It was painful because i devoted all my life to him, a lots of guys courted me but i didn't because i respect and i am faithful to him. After that problem, even we didn't break up, but i am doubtful already. He told me after the problem that he is worried because we might grow apart. I asked why he was thinking about that? I didn't even think of that. He just told me because when you got a job, you will enjoy then and forgot about us. I said, no because i love you. We continue our relation but theres a gap already, but he still helped me if i asked him some help because i'm still seeking for a job, i just graduated in college. But even he helped me for financial support but not much, he told me that "please got a job because i am very polite already". I understand that. I'm not running for his money nor making this relationship like a game. I'm sincere and faithful to him. We communicate almost everyday on ym after this problem. We even talked our married after 6 years of my work exerience here in cebu. I even asked him why he was very busy in clearing things in his house? He told me because I want to be here and feel comfortable. But after 2 weeks, i was wondering why i cann't view his fb timeline, and i asked him again. He told me "i don't know?", so he went to fb and checked, and yet i can view his timeline. So by tomorrow again i was on fb and i always check his timeline, and i can't view again. So i told him that maybe he customized. He told me, "no, i wasn't. I told him, please don't be secretive, we are in long distance relationship. So i want you to be honest, i even asked him if i do mistake? He said no. After that, he deactivated his fb and asked me in yahoo, are you happy now?After this 2nd problem, he changed and i even changed. He replied some of my messages so late, and i replied so late too. He said to his message that he loves me and he devoted all his life to me, hope i did not use him for financial support. But after this last problem, we didn't chat in ym. Please advice me, what will i do about this? is he love me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-31-2014, 07:22 AM

he wanted to cheat on you, but you caught him

Ads

03-31-2014, 07:33 AM

You really need to find someone else in your age group because its just weird and creepy that a 67 year old is dating a 23 year old, and the guy obviously doesn't love you
And you've got to be serious the guy is almost 70 and is going to be wearing Naples soon are you really considering marrying a guy who's gonna die in a few year
And what if you have children or want children and the guy is too old, and maybe if you have them and he does what about the children, they will need a dad and financial support and you won't have that
Just find someone else in your age group!
03-31-2014, 07:35 AM

tell him that the things that are driving wedges between you are :1) him closing CB account after you questioned about friend :2) response to friend :3)closing FB account instead of allowing you to view timeline. together they are 3 strikes to your relationship and you feel no trust for them and no trust is no love.
03-31-2014, 07:49 AM

Why would you get involved with a 67 year old man at your age? Do you really want to be a widow at 33? Don't you want someone your own age that you can grow old with and be with for 50 years instead of someone who is most likely going to die within 10-15 years?